Dragons VS Unicorns.
Our flagship title. Our shining star. Our baby.
Protect the nests and allow bunnies to incubate the eggs to hatch as many Unicornlings as the level waves allow. If you’re lucky, a Golden Egg will appear, hatching a equally Golden Unicornling for an extra surprise.
- Cutiepie Unicorn – Joyful master of all things cute. Can cast up to 5 different abilities ranging from offensive spells to defensive enhancements.
- Happy Bunny – A lover, not a fighter. Cheerfully hops over to Unicorn’s nests to incubate the eggs to hatch Unicornlings.
- Cuddly Hedgehog – Player’s Ball. Draw a path to set the hedgehog on a boomerang spree across the field, chopping down all villains in its path.
- Evil Dragon. Nasty king of all things awesome. Commands its minions to do its bidding.
- Kamikaze Bat – The colony leader. Flocks the skies with bombs. Better add some air to your hedgehog ball to take ’em out…
- Pepperjack Turtle – He does not like Fraggle Rock. High defense calls for two hits from the hedgehog ball.
- Flava Turtle – Follows Pepperjack wherever he goes.
- Hermit Crabs – Digger of lies. Look to the ground to see where the crabs may (or may not) scurry out.
- Eels – Spawned from a feisty magical toad, can coil upon other minions, sacrificing themselves for the greater evil.
Can you see the Golden Egg? When those happen to pop up, you definitely want to save them from being crushed.
Here’s the action shot explained:
Development is moving along smashingly. Stay tuned for more DVU updates.